The Rosen Group provides direct hire and contract placement of Human Resource professionals at all experience levels, specializing in recruiting, compensation, benefits, HR technology, payroll, labor relations, training & development and employee relations. Our network of talent consists of thousands of highly qualified, pre-screened talent ready to hit the ground running.
We operate more like a consulting firm than a staffing firm so we have adopted a container and exclusive contingency approach to our work. This allows us to deliver a much higher quality of service compared to traditional contingency firms.
Contract Placement of HR Professionals
The changing nature of business requires maximum flexibility. More and more companies are faced with shifting resources and the need to re-engineer to better compete. No where is this truer than in the Human Resources function. For HR Departments that are under resourced, experiencing a temporary leave of absence or are looking to evaluate HR talent prior to a direct hire, we offer:
• Immediate presentation of a short list of candidates–saving you time
• A 100% guarantee on all contractors
• Complete payrolling of contractors, including employment taxes and unemployment benefits
• Cost-effective hourly rates
• Conversion option for direct hire
Direct Hire of HR Professionals
Many of our clients seek permanent solutions to their human resources needs as well. The Rosen Group also specializes in filling these needs with the highest-level candidates. For long term solutions to your HR Department staffing needs, we offer:
• Thorough understanding obtained of technical requirements and cultural fit needs
• Short list of qualified candidates presented quickly–accelerating your process
• Competitive fees
Project Placement of HR Professionals
We have a large network of consultants who specialize in recruiting, compliance, benefits, payroll, HRIS, compensation, and training and development. These high level professionals are available immediately to assist your company with specific programs you are looking to add to or change in your HR department, such as:
• Handbook and policy manual updates
• Job description updates
• HR tech conversion assistance
• Compliance reviews
• Compensation analyses
• Corporate Wellness
Contact us to see how we can help!