Our non-profit client has an immediate opening for a direct hire Benefits Manager in Morristown, NJ. This is a hybrid position, working 2-3 days on-site.
Position reports to the Head of HR and Corporate Communications and has about 200 employees.
• Plan, design, implement, administer, and communicate cost-effective employee benefits programs including health and welfare and consistent with corporate objectives and Human Resources strategy.
• Analyze existing benefit plans considering cost, market trends and company strategy and recommend program changes.
• Manage the administration and customer service of company-sponsored benefits programs. Develop effective benefits communication strategies.
• Bachelor’s degree in business with Human Resources emphasis or equivalent required.
• A minimum of seven years’ experience with Benefits plan design and administration.
• Knowledge of state and federal laws and regulations regarding benefits administration.
• Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) designation is highly desirable.
Please submit the following information to be considered for this role:
1. Updated resume
2. Provide short blurb on experience with above job duties, including implementing new benefits programs.
3. Provide reason for wanting to leave current employer or if in transition, why.
4. Confirm you can a hybrid role (2-3 days on-site) in Morristown, NJ.
5. Provide your salary requirements.