My center city Philadelphia client has an immediate need for a Contract Recruiter. This 9+ month assignment will focus on recruiting entry level and associate level talent within key functional areas such as Payroll, Accounting, and HR. Responsibilities include recruiting and evaluating external candidates through a variety of sources and recruiting techniques, including partnering with College Relations channels to manage a high volume of recruitment activity. Additionally, the Talent Acquisition Partner will engage candidates and internal client groups throughout the recruiting and selection process. The Talent Acquisition Partner will execute the national talent management strategy for existing vacancies and will develop, grow, and manage an on-going pipeline of candidates. The TAP will also be responsible for partnering with local colleges and universities to source alumni talent.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-5 years recruitment experience with a national scope
- High volume corporate or agency experience required
- Creative sourcing and pipe-lining experience, including use of social media – LinkedIn, Facebook, Monster, CareerBuilder
- Experience working in a team setting
- Full life cycle recruiting experience is preferred, with a focus on process management throughout the recruiting cycle
- Must also posses the ability to support a diverse group of internal clients
- Experience with researching, generating, and successfully converting searches into a qualified candidate pipeline
- Strong organizational, time management skills
- Experience managing candidate contacts and relationships
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is necessary along with applicant tracking experience; Taleo or ICIMS a plus
- Experience with college recruiting a plus
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in this position.